Our Integrated Policy and Company Philosophy on which it is based（Quality・Environment）
"Corporate activities should be environmentally friendly and foster quality, reliability and customer satisfaction."
Our company designs, manufactures, and sells protective tubing for wire bundling and products for EMI (electro-magnetic interference) prevention.
- Comply with laws, regulations, and any other requirement agreed upon by the organization.
- Make effective use of integrated management system (PDCA), while abiding by the ZTJ Code of conduct (CQG), and continue activities to improve quality and protect the environment.
- Offer satisfaction, safety, peace of mind, confidence to our clients by striving for a high level of skill and quality.
- Monitor closely our impact on the environment, and challenge ourselves to reduce waste related to product development and design as is technologically and economically feasible to cut down on environmental pollution.
- Make our integrated policy known to all employees, and make it publicly available to persons outside of the company as well.
Integrated Policy for Quarter 38 Focus Points
- Constantly strive for better customer satisfaction
- Cut down on customer complaints
- Actively tackle global environmental issues
- Reduce CO2 emissions
ZIPPERTUBING (JAPAN), LTD.
Masatoshi Yuguchi, President
November 1, 2017